Time & Location
Nov 12, 2021, 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. PST
The Garden Strathcona, 868 E Hastings St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1R6, Canada
About the event
In this workshop you will learn the basics of cake decorating:
- trimming cakes
- stacking and filling layers
- crumb coating
- cover and finish a cake with different colours
- adding chocolate drip
- decorating donuts and adding to cake
- 3 layers of 5in vanilla cakes
- buttercream in different colours
- lots of Sprinkles + a sprinkle bottle to take home
- a jar of EastVan jam for filling your cake and taking home the rest.
- all the necessary tools provided
You get to take home a beautiful cake to share with friends and family. Plus you will receive my favourite vanilla cake and buttercream recipes. Light refreshments provided.
PARKING + TIME:
There's ample parking on the North side of the street (across). Between 3-7pm there is restricted parking outfront so please plan accordingly or you could get towed.
Class will start at 5:30pm sharp and we won't wait as we have the time reserved and can't go over. Class will end at 8:30pm.
Class ticket$180.00Tax: +$9.00 GSTSold Out
This event is sold out