Sun, Feb 16|
The Pie Shoppe
Layer cake decorating workshop - beginners
Come join me for a fun hands on beginners' cake decorating workshop in a small class. No experience necessary.
Time & Location
Feb 16, 2020, 3:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
The Pie Shoppe, 1875 Powell St, Vancouver, BC V5L 1H8, Canada
About the event
In this workshop you will learn and complete the basics of cake decorating:
- trimming cakes
- stacking and filling layers
- crumb coating
- cover and finish a cake with confetti buttercream. Adding colours is optional but will be demonstrated as well
- piping border around cake
PLUS a demo on how to make my vanilla cake, tips on storing and much more.
- 3 layers of 6in vanilla cakes (per participant)
- buttercream and different fillings to choose from
- tools provided
You get to take home a beautiful cake to share with friends and family. Plus you will receive my favourite vanilla cake and buttercream recipes. Light snacks and drinks provided.
Cake decorating class
Ticket includes a cake making demo, hands on decoration, instructions, materials, recipes, light refreshments and after class support. Plus a super fun time!$180.00Sold Out
This event is sold out